Anatomy Physiology and Disease 2nd Edition Colbert Ankney Lee Test Bank
Be the best nurse you can be:
Nursing test banks are legit and very helpful. This test bank on this page can be downloaded immediately after you checkout today.
Here is the definition of nursing
Its true that you will receive the entire legit test bank for this book and it can happen today regardless if its day or night. We have made the process automatic for you so that you don’t have to wait.
We encourage you to purchase from only a trustworthy provider:
Our site is one of the most confidential websites on the internet. We maintain no logs and guarantee it. Our website is also encrypted with an SSL on the entire website which will show on your browser with a lock symbol. This means not a single person can view any information.
, if you prefer a digital instead of a hardcover.
Have any comments or suggestions?
When you get your file today you will be able to open it on your device and start studying for your class right now.
Free Nursing Test Questions:
Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
- Gross anatomy is also known as ________.
- microscopic anatomy
- pathologic anatomy
- macroscopic anatomy
- diagnostic anatomy
- An example of gross anatomy would be ________.
- viewing an x-ray film
- using a microscope
- obtaining a mammogram
- determining the etiology of a disease
- The study of physiology includes the study of________.
- RBC is the abbreviation for ________.
- really bad cut
- red and blue circulation
- red blood cells
- ruptured blood clot
- The study of disease is known as ________.
- The three basic parts of a medical term include ________.
- prefix, word root, and suffix
- suffix, base, and meaning
- prefix, stem, and ending
- base, word root, and stem
- What system is known as the mathematical language of Anatomy and Physiology?
- Abbreviation system
- Metric system
- English system
- Customary system
- Which of the following is NOT a vital sign?
- Heart rate
- Respiratory rate
- After the physician has assessed several signs and symptoms, he or she will be able to make an initial ________.
- The chemical operations occurring within the body that are necessary for conversion of nutrients are known collectively as ________.
- The adjustments that maintain a stable environment within the body are known as ________.
- The phase of metabolism in which the breaking down of nutrients occurs is known as ________.
- The body uses feedback loops to maintain homeostasis. The response that opposes an action is known as a(n) ________.
- depressing feedback loop
- negative feedback loop
- positive feedback loop
- affirmative feedback loop
- In which of the following situations is positive feedback necessary?
- Blood pressure
- The indicators that are essential for human life include all of the following EXCEPT ________.
- heart rate
- respiration rate
- Which is NOT a definition for disease?
- Not at ease
- A condition in which the body fails to function normally
- Normal structure and function
- Anything that upsets normal structure or function
- The term tachycardia means ________.
- fast heart rate
- slow heart rate
- rhythmic heart rate